- In which Republican clubs and/or meetings do you participate?
- GOP Executive Board
- Women’s Club
- Men’s Club
- Lunch Bunch
- With what frequency do you attend meetings of one or more of the above?
- What are your feelings about raising property tax?
I AS A TAX PAYER DO NOT WANT TO TAXES RAISED
- Are you familiar with the budget for the office which you seek?
- What are you willing to cut out of your budget to limit spending?
LAST BUDGET SESSION IT WAS REDUCED AND AT THAT TIME I OFFERED TO GIVE UP MY LAST RAISE IF THE COUNTY JUDGE AND COMMISSIONERS WOULD DO THE SAME IN ORDER TO HELP KEPT FROM PUTTING MORE ON THE TAX PAYERS. SINCE WE WERE IN A RECESSION AND PEOPLE LOSING JOBS AND HOMES. MY OFFER TO THE COUNTY JUDGE AND COMMISSIONERS STILL STANDS.
- What do you think will happen if the US government does not reign in runaway spending?
- Will you have an open door to your constituents?
I HAVE ALWAYS HAD AN OPEN DOOR POLICY.
- Presently, Commissioners Court meets during business hours, limiting participation by citizens. Will you support holding Commissioner Court evening meetings to facilitate citizen involvement?
IT IS NOT FOR ME TO TELL COMMISSIONERS WHAT HOURS TO BE IN SESSIONS NOR IS IT THEIR RESONSIBLITY TO SET MY DAYS AND HOURS.