1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County)
(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)
Fewer than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States ‘ annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
However, if we allow politicians to continue as they are doing now, creating a social divide between Hispanics who are citizens and the rest of us, crime will continue to escalate, violence will continue to escalate and welfare costs will continue to drain state budgets.
There is no “immigration problem”, per se
Our immigration process, including the laws and staffing, is adequate to process all aliens who lawfully enter this country. If we are to resolve problems in the underbelly of our society, we must choose to divide issues and deal with them logically, separately and quickly.
Border Control is an issue all unto itself. We must control all borders. Illegal aliens who enter this land almost daily are not only Mexicans, they are Islamic Terrorists and drug-selling criminals.
Employment of undocumented aliens (illegal aliens) is an issue all unto itself.
Endless unemployment benefits represent a more serious danger to the American economy than all illegal aliens and the tandem undesirable consesquences of their presence. Who pays into the unemployment funds? Employers and employees. How is that payment scale determined? By the disbursements of unemployment benefits. Can you do the math? Yes. The time is coming when employers will have to reduce payroll to be able to pay the taxes (unemployment fund contributions). This is not good, people.