Seniors: are you worried Medicare and Social Security will not be there when you retire? Do you worry no one will be there to help you if you live alone?
Gen. John Elkins offers a ingenious, simple, common-sense plan that assures quality care around the clock, a life of unimaginable luxury that will not cost taxpayers a single dime.
THE “ELKINS” PLAN
Gen. John Elkins designed a simple, two-part plan: Let’s put the seniors in jail, and the criminals in nursing homes.
ELKINS PLAN – PART ‘A’ | SENIORS
- senior citizens would have access to showers, hobbies and walks.
- They’d receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheel chairs etc. and they’d receive money instead of paying it out.
- The seniors would have constant video monitoring, so they could be helped instantly, if they fell, or needed assistance.
- Bedding would be washed twice a week and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them.
- A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals and snacks to their cell.
- They would have family visits in a suite built for that purpose.
- They would have access to a library, weight room, spiritual counseling, pool and education.
- Simple clothing, shoes, slippers, P.J.’s and legal aid would be free on request.
- Private, secure rooms for all, with an exercise outdoor yard, with gardens.
- Each senior citizen could have a P.C. a T.V., radio and daily phone calls.
- There would be a board of directors to hear complaints and the guards would have a code of conduct that would be strictly adhered to.
ELKINS PLAN – PART ‘B’ | CRIMINALS
- The “criminals” would get cold food, be left all alone and unsupervised.
- Lights would be turned off at 8pm, and showers once a week.
- There would be no cable, no radios, no cell phones, and no get well cards.
- Very few if no visitors.
- The criminals would live in a tiny room and pay $5,000.00 per month and have no hope of ever getting out.
- With this plan, there would be justice for all without ever-increasing burdens upon the tax payer’s dollars!