The boyfriend had an arsenal that would be the envy of any respectable
- a flare launcher, which is a commercial replica of a grenade launcher (probably not for distress flares)
- a modified 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun (‘modified’ sounds ominous
- nine high-capacity rifle magazines (competition, Dick Gregory)
- Hexamethylene triperoxide diamine (HMTD) – high explosive organic compound
- a stack of papers titled “The Terrorist Encyclopedia’’ (was he a Bill Ayers disciple, too?)
- instructions for creating homemade booby traps
- improvised submachine guns
- various handwritten notebooks containing chemical formulas
Was this an East Texas “prepper”? – No. Was he, perhaps, a card-carrying member of the NRA? No, not that either. Surely he’s a “TEA Partier”, right? Wrong, again. Are you ready for this?
The fellow, the alleged domestic terrorist-in-waiting is an OWS (Occupy Wall Street) minion and his wife is the daughter of a prominent Park Avenue family. His girlfriend, by the way, is a fellow alumni of Harvard University, a breading ground of un-American thought.
Where was this den of domestic terrorism found? Not in my neighborhood, that’s for sure. It was found in a quaint little Greenwich Village apartment.
You see, domestic terrorism comes not from honest, hard-working, freedom-loving American patriots. Domestic terrorism has its roots in academia, among pseudo-intellectuals who wish to fundamentally transform the United States of America. Whoops! Have I heard that before? Oh, yeah: You-Know-Who says the same thing.