Next CARGO Rockwall Meeting June 13, 6 – 7 PM, Soulman’s Bar-B-Que in Rockwall
Zac Sterling and Jack Sukenik, two outstanding CHL instructors, will be your hosts.
Come a little before 6 to go through the serving line and to find the best seat in the house. Find our group in the meeting room.
Recently, VP Joe Biden had this suggestion for “safer bullets”.
When a child suggested guns that shoot chocolate, VP Biden responded, “I really like your idea. If we had guns that shot chocolate, not only would our country be safer, it would be happier. People love chocolate.”
Let’s go back a few years when Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders suggested something similar. Her “gun safety” plan includes:
- “Keeping our guns out of the hands of children” (I prefer putting guns into the hands of children trained to use them)
- “We can make safer weapons” (No, she actually said this)
- “We can make safer bullets” (Stop laughing. She actually said this, too)
- “We can teach our parents on how to deal with their children” (It takes a village, does it?)
- “And, like we require a car license, we can require a license to carry a gun.” (At this point she shreds federalism to bits – Gun licensing is not a power given to federal government)
See this humorous video from Rush Limbaugh. (Her ‘safer weapons’ remark starts at about 1:50)
Our June 13 CARGO Rockwall Meeting focuses on two topics
1- Recap the gun laws passed, or not passed, in this year’s legislative session.
2- Self-defense ammunition – overview, caliber choices, technological improvements, etc.
Questions or comments? CARGO.Rockwall@gmail.com