As Benjamin Franklin famously said at the signing of the Declaration of Independence, “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.”
This Thursday evening we shall most assuredly be hanging together at Soulman’s Bar-B-Que in Rockwall. Private dining room opens at 6:00 PM. Go through the line for your favorite dinner and/or beverage and join us in the private dining room.
We do indeed have a lot to deal with.
- Throughout all the years, both terms, of Barack Obama, the last budget was 2009 and it was a Republican budget passed and signed by President Bush.
- Federal government of the United States of America has not adopted a legitimate budget since Obama came into office. Why? No budget means no accountability.
- National debt has ballooned to over $17 trillion. Expressed in $1 bills, each bill is merely .0043 inches in thickness. Stacking 17 trillion one-dollar bills one atop another would create 4.8 stacks reaching from the surface of the earth to the surface of the moon.
- We have a rogue president who disregards the rule of law, such as his numerous unlawful White House amendments to Acts of Congress.
- Midterm elections are 13 months away and we must field true conservatives for Congressional seats.
- In case you don’t know, this president and his radical leftist Democrats have a strategy to destroy the TEA Party. But, they don’t understand that we are actually the Republican Wing of the Republican Party, so they can’t win.
This is our first meeting of this election season. I hope you all are refreshed and ready to go to work. Our most dangerous enemy isn’t Russia, China or al-Qaeda; it’s the radical-left, atheist Democrats that pose the greatest danger to America.
God bless you all.
Rockwall County TEA Party