22 June 2015 AD
My congressman John Ratcliffe and my two senators, John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, zealously rush forward to empower Barack Obama to negotiate a Trans-Pacific Partnership. It’s a good deal, they say, because Congress will hold the president “accountable”.
Just today we learn of conclusive proof President Obama lied about Mr. Jonathan Gruber’s involvement in crafting socialist ObamaCare. In news interviews Obama denied even knowing the man, saying he wasn’t on staff and had nothing to do with the architecture of ObamaCare.
Here is what Jonathan Gruber said, “Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. Basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever…”
When asked if he misled the American people to get the bill passed, Obama simply said, “No, I did not.” He went on to say he “just heard about this” before he appeared at the lectern. POTUS goes on to say Gruber was “someone who never worked on our staff”.
Headline today, June 22, 2015: CONFIRMED: WHITE HOUSE LIED ABOUT JONATHAN GRUBER’S ROLE IN DEVELOPING OBAMACARE
- He lied about ObamaCare being a tax to get it through Congress then called it a tax to gain SCOTUS approval of it
- He is negotiating a treaty with Iran while disclosing Israeli state secrets to that rogue nation.
- He is going to release over $50 billion in frozen assets to the number one state sponsor of Islamic terrorism
- He lied about Jonathan Gruber one of the chief architects and strategists working on his staff to deceive Congress and the American people about the nature and effects of his signature legislation – ObamaCare
- He refuses to enforce Constitutional accountability with the IRS corrupt actions against conservative political groups
- He stirs up racial strife while discrediting local law enforcement departments
The above are just some of the reasons the man cannot be trusted. Therefore, any and all treaties the man crafts must be held at bay by the Senate. Let me say this perhaps more forcefully:
THE MAN IS A LIAR
There. I said it.
Again, I say to my Congressman John Ratcliffe, with all due respect you erred in your support of House leadership demands to vote for TPA. Likewise to my two U.S. Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, you gentlemen make a grave error empowering this president as you do with this matter.