Rockwall ISD Third-Quarterly Report
Rockwall ISD Bond Planning Committee – Executive Summary
Brochure Front Side
Brochure Back Side
Recent History of Rockwall ISD Bond Elections
The last two bond elections for Rockwall ISD were in 2006 and 2007.
- The 2006 bond was split into three propositions:
- Proposition 1 (passed) $62,550,000
- Proposition 2 (failed) $10,851,000
- Proposition 3 (failed) $6,825,000
- 2007 bond (passed) $198,150,000
- 2015 bond under consideration $256,816,107
The 2015 bond election is 1-1/3 times greater than the 2007 bond election.
Geography Presently In Service for High Schools
Rockwall-Heath High School
Rockwall ISD Budgets – 2012 and 2013
Proposed STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Math) High School
The district uses a name for this program that sounds a lot like an educational ideology most of us mistrust – COMMON CORE.
As more information becomes available, I’ll be adding resources.