Hour by hour, we learn more about Muslim terrorist Omar Mateen.
- He frequented the Orlando gay night club, Pulse: Orlando Sentinel news
- He used a gay dating app: Los Angeles times news
- A former classmate of Omar Mateen’s 2006 police academy class said he believed Mateen was gay, saying Mateen once asked him out: Palm Beach Post news
- Mateen and other classmates of the 2006 police academy class would hang out, sometimes going to gay nightclubs, after classes at the Indian River Community College police academy: Palm Beach Post news
- The ex-wife of Orlando mass killer Omar Mateen claimed Monday that she believed he was homosexual – he had ‘gay tendencies: New York Post news
Do I claim the man was a homosexual? You tell me. Given the above facts, it appears he ‘walked’ like a homosexual, dated like a homosexual, hung out with homosexuals, flirted with men and his wife says she believes he was a homosexual. As the saying goes, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck — well you know the rest.
Assuming Omar was a homosexual, does this mass murder event count as a hate crime? Seriously? Does the Justice Department recognize gay-on-gay murder as a hate crime?
Apparently, this president has painted himself into a corner. The fact of the killer’s religion is Muslim is now a matter of public record. Omar claimed allegiance to ISIS and ISIS claims association with him. But, this sitting democrat president can bring himself to call this horrific mass murder Islamist terrorism.