This morning two contrasting news stories captured my attention.
Dallas Morning News: Again, a black man is killed by police; again, again, again
Liberals play by the rules, just not our constitutional rule of law under which “all men are created equal”.
Liberal Democrats effectively marginalize Republican lawmakers as they play by the rules. What rules do Democrats follow? Rules for Radicals.
- Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
- Never go outside the experience of your people.
- Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.
- Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
- Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
- A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
- A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
- Keep the pressure on.
- The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
- The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
- If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counter side.
- The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
- Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
Let’s play by the rules, people.