A Washington Times article by White House correspondent Dave Boyer published 8/25/16 says, “Despite government data supporting Donald Trump’s claim that blacks are worse off under President Obama, the White House insisted Thursday that blacks have made progress under the first black president and that the Republican nominee would reverse those gains.”
The Obama inept administration didn’t start the destruction of black society, but it greatly exacerbated the situation by deflecting blame and refusing to accept the truth.
- blacks experience greater unemployment now than when Obama took office
- black food-stamp participants increased 58 percent, from 7.3 million to 11.7 million
- Over 1,400 more black Americans murdered other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968
- Black People (mostly men) commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime
- Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years
- Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined
- It would take cops 40 years to kill as many black men as have died at the hands of others black men in 2012 alone
- University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012.
Professor Johnson’s research further concluded that 112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period.
What is at the root of the devastating facts described above?
Professor Walter Williams (black by popular demand) lays out the root causes of dystopian black lives in Townhall Magazine.
I quote: “Hustlers and people with little understanding want us to believe that today’s black problems are the continuing result of a legacy of slavery, poverty and racial discrimination. The fact is that most of the social pathology seen in poor black neighborhoods is entirely new in black history. Let’s look at some of it.
Today the overwhelming majority of black children are raised in single female-headed families. As early as the 1880s, three-quarters of black families were two-parent. In 1925 New York City, 85 percent of black families were two-parent. One study of 19th-century slave families found that in up to three-fourths of the families, all the children had the same mother and father.” Read more http://ow.ly/Oz7B303BEgK
What’s the cure, brother?
There is no simple sound bite I can give you. The problems are manifold and the cures will be difficult to implement, if at all possible.
First and foremost, teach the true history of black society in America. Expose the degeneration of black families due to faulty government policies that promote child rearing out of wedlock. End affirmative action that essentially attributes black problems to white people in general and wealthy specifically.
The ultimate cure is a revelation of Jesus Christ in the hearts of black preachers who have for so many years contributed to the myths that perpetuate racial segregation.
As it is written, “You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”