- The Civil War was fought solely on the issue of slavery. Democrat southerners wanted to preserve the institution of human slavery, but Republican northerners wanted to liberate enslaved African-Americans.
- Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. [history.com]
- The Democrat-led KKK lynched 3,446 black Americans and 1, 297 white Americans. KKK thugs murdered 4,743 people, no because of skin color, but because they were Republicans.
- Planned Parenthood acknowledges eugenicist Margaret Sanger as its founder. Abortion has taken more black lives than every other cause of death combined since 1973. More than 19 million black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country. 35.6% of all abortions in the U.S. are performed on black women, however, black women make up only about 13% of the female population.
- The Democrat Party platform supports abortion but the Republican Party platform is pro-life.
Consequences from Historical Revisionism
If no evidence of slavery in the Confederate south, then black Americans deserve no special privileges with respect to hiring or affirmative action.
Hiding history from the world also conceals the history of the Democrat Party’s abuse of African-Americans over the years.