The answer is surprisingly simple. If you Democrats successfully retake control of Congress and initiate impeachment against President Donald Trump, this is what will happen.
- Capital will flee the country.
- The U.S. dollar will collapse.
- Enemy governments will no longer fear us.
- Public school systems will crumble and collapse.
- Due to diminished tax revenue, governments will fail, fully or partially, from local municipalities to the nation’s capital. Cities will be unable to fully staff law enforcement and emergency services.
- Law-abiding citizens will be disarmed.
- A greater economic depression than that of 1929 will leave millions of Americans homeless, crime rampant, and governments will become authoritarian and oppressive.
The worst thing that could happen to Democrat voters is for Democrats to retake control of our country.
Are Republicans the saviors of our country? No, by no means. Only God himself can save this country from a premature demise.
At this point in our history, Democrat candidates are blatantly hostile to Christians and all we stand for, atheists in word and deed.
Historical trends indicate that our country should already have experienced national bankruptcy, but the opposite is happening.
God is using the United States of America to protect Israel. God’s irrevocable promise to Abraham and his descendants through Isaac, Abraham’s son of promise,
“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”
Genesis 12:2-3 NIV
The 2018 midterm elections are not a contest between two political parties; it is a battle between the kingdom of darkness and the Kingdom of God.