What is it about President Trump’s accomplishments that arouse such hatred?
The hatred was evident even before January 20, 2017, when Businessman Donald Trump took the oath of office and assumed the presidency. In fact, Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) called for impeachment four days before his inauguration.
The Daily Caller, 1/16/2017:
Rep. Maxine Waters Struggles To Explain Why Trump Should Be Impeached [VIDEO]
It seems an accounting of President Trump’s accomplishments is in order to uncover which of these it is that arouses such virulent hatred.
- The lowest unemployment of black Americans since 1972 – Essence Magazine: The Black Unemployment Rate Just Hit A Record Low
- The lowest unemployment of American Hispanics since 1973 – CNN Money: Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump
- Record low jobless claims in 50 years – Wall Street Journal: Jobless Claims Remain at Half-Century Low
- The President has hired a record number of women for senior White House positions, a greater accomplishment than all his predecessors – The Hill: Trump’s first year in office was the year of the woman
- The tax cuts that took effect this year are fueling this economic fire by allowing hard-working Americans and businesses to keep more of what they earn – Fox News: What the latest jobs numbers tell us — The Trump tax cuts are working for America
- The return of manufacturing to American soil – USA Today: Which manufacturers are bringing the most jobs back to America?
- President Trump has dramatically reduced onerous regulations that were strangling American business and the effect is “A wave of optimism has swept over American business leaders, and it is beginning to translate into the sort of investment in new plants, equipment and factory upgrades that bolster economic growth, spurs job creation — and may finally raise wages significantly.” – The New York Times: The Trump Effect: Business, Anticipating Less Regulation, Loosens Purse Strings
- The renegotiation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) restores the balance of trade between the United States and Mexico. Canada will eventually come around, also – The White House: President Donald J. Trump is Keeping His Promise to Renegotiate NAFTA
Frankly, I can point to some of President Trump’s accomplishments that raise the hackles of those angry, hateful Democrats. Specifically:
- Appointments of conservative judges to the Judiciary – Time Magazine: President Trump Appointed Four Times as Many Federal Appeals Judges as Obama in His First Year
- He has greatly diminished the pro-death stranglehold of Planned Parenthood over the corruption of children and the murder of unborn children – The Hill: Judge sides with Trump admin in Planned Parenthood suit over changes to federal funding
Wealthy billionaires like George Soros, Howard Shultz, Michael Bloomberg, and other wealthy elites generously fund radical leftist Democrat candidates from coast to coast.
The question asked thousands of years ago seems appropriate for this season.
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? – Psalm 2:1 KJV
When there is a war between the rational and the irrational, it is obvious the fight isn’t over ideology; it’s a spiritual battle. At this point in time, a flood of Democrat candidates, chiefly democratic socialists, are vying for every office in the land, especially here in Texas. Here, again, the Holy Scripture speaks.
When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. – Isaiah 59:19 KJV
The battle underway now isn’t a political fight. Neither is it an ideological battle. This is an all-out spiritual war, the Kingdom of Satan v. the Kingdom of God.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. – Ephesians 6:12 KJV