Reference: Whistleblower Protection Act (WPA)
For the record, President Trump did not ‘out’ the Whistleblower – his identity and intimate associations with leading Democrats and George Soros are known to all major news media.
Who is John Brennan?
- Born in North Bergen, New Jersey on September 22, 1955
- The son of Irish immigrants
- Attended St. Joseph of the Palisades High School in West New York, New Jersey
- As an undergraduate he studied at the American University in Cairo (1975–76), where he learned Arabic
- Voted for the communist presidential candidate Gus Hall in 1976
- Earned a B.A. in political science from Fordham University in New York City in 1977
- Awarded an M.A. in government (with a concentration in Middle Eastern studies) from the University of Texas at Austin in 1980
- On January 7, 2013, President Barack Obama appointed John Brennan Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- On March 8, 2013, by a vote of 63-34, the Senate confirmed his appointment
- On January 20, 2017, President Trump replaced John Brennan with Mike Pompeo as director of the CIA