Switch hitter (alternately Democrat & Republican) Michael Bloomberg says, “I think that California can serve as a great example for the rest of this country.”
Well, I agree. California is an excellent choice for a bad example, Mr. Bloomberg.
Bloomberg’s model state has a lot of ‘firsts’
- Nearly half of the U.S.’s homeless people live in one state: California
- California is second only to Hawaii with the highest cost of living
- California ranks number one for highest state income taxes
- California ranks number one for highest net domestic migration loss
- One California city, San Francisco, has the highest cost of construction in the entire world – Bloomberg’s New York City is second
The Republican model
- Religious Freedom
- Personal freedom
- NO state income taxes
- Low property taxes
- School choice
There is at present a huge migration of people from California to Texas. These folks don’t share Michael Bloomberg’s vision of a model state.
We Texans welcome refugees from California but we ask that you leave your California values in California.